Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 17 July 2010

Birthday Card for my Niece and a Cupcake Box

It was my niece's 9th birthday today so I made her this card using a freebie digi and the papers are from The Range.  I used Anita's 3D gloss and stickles on the digi and some pink glitter glue on her top.  I coloured the sentiment with Promarkers to match the rest of the card.


I also made this little cupcake box to put her cupcake charm bracelet in that I had made for her.





9 comments:

  1. Cute card, she'll love it. The cupcake box is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that cupcake box is stunning. I have to ask how did you make it and was it really difficult (it looks like it was). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully girly card, bet your niece loved it. The cupcake box is absolutely gorgeous, it looks so intricate and delicate. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful card and that cupcake box is just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and box, that box looks very complicated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Love the cupcake box too, its fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the caed and the cupcake box is just great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the card & that box is brill :D How did you make it? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've jut spotted this cupcake box ~ its lovely and I want one now ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!