Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 6 January 2011

Sizzix Sale

Have you seen the Sizzix Sale???  I stayed up late on Christmas Day as the sale was starting on 26 December but the website was so slow and kept crashing.  I then realised at checkout that the postage was a hefty £6.95 so decided that I would leave it.  I was so glad I did as they then reduced everything again giving up to 85% and I decided that I could now justify that postage charge!!!  I got 18 items, mostly dies and a few embossing folders. Some of the dies were only around 65p!!!

Yesterday, I received a despatch email and today they have arrived.


Guess what I will be doing later today!!!!

***Oohh just noticed I was charged £7.09 postage, I think they estimate it then charge the actual postage after so beware!!!!!***

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a bundle of bargains, thats a fantastic saving. My guess is that your busy crafting ....again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely - I ordered a few bits but not got them yet mainly embossing folders and an alphabet die. I did however recieve my crafty ribbons OMG!! Did I really order all them bags?? lol at £1 though they were too good to miss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fab sale!! Would the extra you've been charged been anything to do with the new VAT rate?

    Like Scatty I got my Crafty Ribbons order today - LOL don't think I'll ever have to order any ever again :)

    Looking forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!