Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 15 April 2011

Card for a Baby Boy

Here's a card for a baby boy.  I made the shoes from my own template and used foam pads to make them stand out on the card.



I cut the lettering out on my Cuttlebug and the ribbon was from a Crafty Ribbons bargain bag.  Not sure where the papers were from!!!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges
One Stitch at a Time - New Baby (16 April)

9 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!! Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very effective card, it looks so clean and simple and the shoes really do stand out. Well Done :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our New Baby challenge over at OSAAT

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card Angie - loving those teeny shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ever cute little booties, wonderful baby card, thanks so much for joining our new baby challenge at OSAAT, we hope to see you again soon
    Debs R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great baby boy card. Loving the template and the gingham paper you have used for the shoesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card, those little shoes are just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! What a fabulous idea. The little shoes would look so cute in pink too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the little shoes. By the way, love all your sock monkeys and kittens, havent had time to comment on all posts, but they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card Angie and great shoe template. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!