Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 9 May 2011

I Won Over at Bee Happy!!!!

I was lucky enough to win some lovely candy over at Bee Happy and it arrived today.  Pop over and have a look at Bee Happy!

All of the things were wrapped individually in brown paper and sealed with some gorgeous tape with a lace design on it.  Deb if you are reading this perhaps you can tell me where this is from as it is so pretty!!!!



Here's what I received

The wooden heart is already hanging up in my room!!!

Sorry the pics aren't great but I had to use my phone as my camera battery is flat!!!!

Thank you Deb for picking me to win this candy.

6 comments:

  1. well done you - lovely goodies - if you find out about that lacey tape please let me know too - its so pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you!! That tape is gorgeous, but only to be used on special parcels ;) Available here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Angie - what fab wrapping, and some great new stash too. Hope you are OK, I'm fine, just too much to do and not enough time. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH You lucky lucky girl! And I too love the lacey tape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like your goodies! :) the tape is from Cox and Cox but I think i have seen some in John Lewis as well.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!