Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 17 February 2013

Vintage Hearts

I recently bought some Sizzix Framelit Heart dies and have been making good use of them!!  I love hanging hearts and have several different types hung in my room.  I recently purchased a nice large slate one which I can use to jot down things that I need to remember.  At the moment it has details of the Vintage Chic Wedding Cupcake decorating course I am going along to on 16 March with Custom Cake Classes - I was due to do this course in December but the class got cancelled, hope this one gets enough people booked onto it!

I've been making some vintage inspired felt hanging hearts in a lovely vibrant red felt. 




I bought another doily die last week from ebay - I have quite a few doily dies and love them.  Some of them like the Cheery Lyn ones look fab but do not cut very easily and you have to keep moving the die around and run it back and forth in your die cutting machine.  The one I bought last week was a newish one from Xcut and it cuts like a dream.  Some of the bits get stuck in the die but that's fine, I can live with that so long as it cuts the card properly without too much effort!  It's part of the Vintage Notes range.  I also bought a couple of the stamps from that range and the paper pack.  The die is retailing for around £9.99 but I got it on ebay for £7.99 - there is a lovely heart die in this range as well which I will be getting next!!



Here is the lovely heart one that I want!!!


Thanks for popping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!