Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 5 May 2013

Flowers and Hairbands!

Good morning/afternoon or night depending on where you are in the world!!  It's another beautiful day here in sunny Bristol.  We've had some lovely sunny days recently, let's hope it continues!!!

As summer seems to be on it's way, I've been making some fabric flowers and bows and started putting them onto headbands.


I didn't realise just how much pretty fabric I had until I started making the flowers!! 

So then I attached some to headbands and was wondering how I could photograph them so that you could see the full effect as if I just lay them down and took a photo it looked like this

So I trawled Ebay and looked at mannequin heads and then my mum suggested borrowing my 5 yr old nieces play mannequin head - doh why didn't I think of that!!  So that's what I did!!  She is so pretty, here she is




Just added a blonde wig that I had to her and voila! ready to go!!!!


Here are some of the hairbands that I've made up







It's quite addictive though!!!  They are available to buy on my Facebook page here.

Hope you like them!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!