Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 21 March 2014

A Mother's Day Card

Hi there

I spoke too soon about the weather improving!!!!  It's turned cold and wet again!  The summer was on it's way but took a wrong turn!! 

Here in the UK it is Mother's Day, also known as Mothering Sunday on 30 March.  I haven't made cards for at least a year or maybe more but saw this unusual 3d matchbox style card on Pinterest with a great tutorial and thought I would have a go!  Here is the tutorial by Stampin Haven.

It's made using an Envelope Punch Board - We r Memory Keepers or Stampin Up! make them.  If you haven't got one of these boards then you don't know what you are missing!!  You can do so much with them!!

Here is the card that I made for my mum.




I'm pleased with how it has come out, especially as I am out of practice!!!  Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!