Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cute Bunny Treat Boxes for Easter Using Stampin Up's Curvy Keepsake Die

Hi - I'm into making boxes at the moment!  Good thing Easter is just around the corner.

Today, I wanted to show you this fabulously, versatile box die from Stampin Up called the Curvy Keepsake Box.  It is a thinlits die set comprising of the main box die along with some tags.



You need to cut 2 of the box panels and then you simply stick them together so that you have the same sides facing each other.  The basic box is cute but looks even nicer when decorated.



With help of punches and dies, you can make up all sorts of designs.  Have a look on Pinterest, it is full of them!  I have set a board up decdicated to Curvey Keepsake ideas - you can find it here.

I liked this tutorial so have based mine on it - it is from Sam at Sam's Sentiments.

Here are the ones that I made



I used Spellbinders ovals for the ears as I don't have any oval punches!




I filled them with 10 of the little chocolate eggs from Lidl.  I had to get some more yesterday as I had eaten some of the last lot!!!  They were still on offer £2 for 2 bags or £1.29 a pack.

I love these little boxes and I am sure I will be making some more designs soon.

If you are in the UK, the die can be purchased from my friend Tracey George here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!