Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Bookmarks Using Stampin Up Punches

Hi Again

We are certainly getting a mixed bag of weather lately.  I don't know whether to wear winter or summer clothing as it has gone from scorching hot to freezing cold in a matter of days.  It does look like it is set to improve though and July looks like it is going to be lovely and sunny!!

I recently came across some lovely bookmarks on Pinterest made by Kim over at Paper Perfect Designs using the Stampin Up Owl Builder punch.  I liked them so much that I made a couple for my little niece who was feeling abit under the weather.

I used the scallop top tag punch for the actual book mark and the Owl Builder Punch the same as Kim had used.  They look really nice and bright and I plan to make more of them for my Christmas Market stall later in the year.

Here are the 2 bookmarks that I made


My niece was really pleased with them!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!